Which Trinity Blood guy is for you

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

Which Trinity Blood guy is for you

Mesaj Scris de Lunatic Asylum la data de Sam Mai 21, 2011 9:41 pm

za link
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5155164/which-trinity-blood-guy-is-for-you-no-one-makes-these-so-im-gonna

and my result

Well well, It seems you have gotten Isaak Fernand Von Kampfer, Also Known as the Wizard
He may be a little sadistic, but he does have a certain charm to him, and he knows where to take a lady. He is sophisticated, and certainly knows how to please. His shadowy tentecale demons can make a night in bed very interesting, and he certainly knows how to use his toung ^_~. He can seem a little sneaky at times, and seem like he's hiding something, but the truth is he only has eyes for you. Not to mention he spoils you like crazy!

nu ca n-as avea la spoiler:)))[b]

This hurricane is chasing us all underground.

*My Characters*
Lunatic Asylum
Founder
Founder

Data de inscriere : 07/01/2011
Varsta : 28
Mood I always seem to find myself fighting the law of equilibrium, the great leveling force that brings things to the mean and takes the 'cartoonishness' out of life. Perhaps I am doing a very unnatural thing. If Einstein were still alive I would ask him about it.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://orasul-intunecat.forumhit.ro/forum

Sus In jos

Re: Which Trinity Blood guy is for you

Mesaj Scris de Miss.Terious la data de Sam Mai 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Awww, you got Abel Nightroad.
The clumsy priest of the AX, he may seem a little idiodic at first, and a down right clutz, but once its time to be serious, he becomes a whole different person. He would protect you with his life, and is always very gentle and sweet to you. He also has that Crusknic side, so you can bet that your safe with him, also..heehe...Imagine that one in bed ^_~. But the first time you guys do have sex, he is very very gentle.
By the way, he eats ALOT x.x

Ce tare! =]]

Spoiler:

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Miss.Terious

Data de inscriere : 09/04/2011
Varsta : 22
Mood ...

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Seig Heil la data de Dum Mai 22, 2011 6:11 am

Youve gotten the Crazy, Sadistic, oh so dominating Cain Nightroad.
The Contra Mundi, leader of Rozen Crouz order, Cain is hot, and dangerous.
Despite his crazy nature, he actually does love you. And a forwarning to all, no one better harm you, or they will suffer the most painfull, gruesome death ever. He can be very dominating at times, but also at times treats you like an equal, and in bed...WOOHOO!! Your in for a hot, rough, crazy night. He is very protective of you, and like I said, anyone who dares to touch you is instantly doomed.

E hot si dangerosu, deci va roog:))

I hate endings - good or bad.

Spoiler:

I want to know what it is, this 'sin' they say I've committed.

Viaţa e ca o aruncare de zaruri, tragem să iasă şase-şase în fiecare zi.

Seig Heil
Membru Fidel
Membru Fidel

Data de inscriere : 09/01/2011
Varsta : 21
Mood If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Raluca la data de Dum Mai 22, 2011 6:34 am

Well well, It seems you have gotten Isaak Fernand Von Kampfer, Also Known as the Wizard
He may be a little sadistic, but he does have a certain charm to him, and he knows where to take a lady. He is sophisticated, and certainly knows how to please. His shadowy tentecale demons can make a night in bed very interesting, and he certainly knows how to use his toung ^_~. He can seem a little sneaky at times, and seem like he's hiding something, but the truth is he only has eyes for you. Not to mention he spoils you like crazy!

( Raluca, adica eu, in varianta animata)
Raluca
Membru Fidel
Membru Fidel

Mood Our backs are now against the wall? Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Ultimate Wulf la data de Lun Aug 22, 2011 1:43 am

Youve gotten Dietrich Von Longinhimer (..er...i spelled his last name wrong) Also known as the Puppet master.
With the face of an angel and the heart of a devil, he can fool anyone. He often will refer to you as "Pussycat", but He does love you very much, even if he can show it in crazy, dangerous ways. He finds your evilness quite cute, and treasures you more than the finest jewels.
Since he has those strings that can control body movements and even sensations, a night in bed can be VERY enjoyable...if ya know what I mean ^_~

Oh, da! Oh, da, da, da! :]] Dietrich :> rawr! Ultima propoziţie e perversă.

“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”

'Hell, they say, is paved with good intentions'

Ultimate Wulf

Data de inscriere : 17/08/2011
Varsta : 24
Mood brilliant!

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Absinthion la data de Mar Aug 30, 2011 1:26 am

Awww, you got Abel Nightroad.
The clumsy priest of the AX, he may seem a little idiodic at first, and a down right clutz, but once its time to be serious, he becomes a whole different person. He would protect you with his life, and is always very gentle and sweet to you. He also has that Crusknic side, so you can bet that your safe with him, also..heehe...Imagine that one in bed ^_~. But the first time you guys do have sex, he is very very gentle.
By the way, he eats ALOT x.x

hahaa xDD imi place ultima fraza " by the way, he eats ALOT ":)))

❥ i couldnt spill my heart
Absinthion
Membru Fidel
Membru Fidel

Data de inscriere : 08/01/2011
Varsta : 22
Mood You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Mad Hatter la data de Vin Sept 16, 2011 8:50 am

abstraact!

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic."

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do."
Mad Hatter

Mood It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Reality la data de Vin Sept 16, 2011 8:55 am

Youve gotten the Crazy, Sadistic, oh so dominating Cain Nightroad.
The Contra Mundi, leader of Rozen Crouz order, Cain is hot, and dangerous.
Despite his crazy nature, he actually does love you. And a forwarning to all, no one better harm you, or they will suffer the most painfull, gruesome death ever. He can be very dominating at times, but also at times treats you like an equal, and in bed...WOOHOO!! Your in for a hot, rough, crazy night. He is very protective of you, and like I said, anyone who dares to touch you is instantly doomed.

Aha, interesant.

Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.

Voltaire

Reality

Data de inscriere : 13/09/2011
Varsta : 25
Mood Sanity turns to Vanity.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Rogue. la data de Joi Ian 05, 2012 7:49 am

Youve gotten Dietrich Von Longinhimer (..er...i spelled his last name wrong) Also known as the Puppet master.
With the face of an angel and the heart of a devil, he can fool anyone. He often will refer to you as "Pussycat", but He does love you very much, even if he can show it in crazy, dangerous ways. He finds your evilness quite cute, and treasures you more than the finest jewels.
Since he has those strings that can control body movements and even sensations, a night in bed can be VERY enjoyable...if ya know what I mean ^_~

;))

she is Katherine.
she loves to play games.
and she is sooo seductive.
Rogue.
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 08/01/2011
Varsta : 23
Mood iritata in general. plina de energie tot timpul !

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DarkAngel la data de Sam Ian 19, 2013 6:46 am

But don't you know you're wasting your time? ...
DarkAngel

Data de inscriere : 19/01/2013
Varsta : 20
Mood Bored...

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum: