What am i...?

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

What am i...?

Mesaj Scris de Lunatic Asylum la data de Mar Mar 19, 2013 10:31 am

za link
http://www.gotoquiz.com/am_i_a_sociopath_serial_killer_or_murderer

and i am...
Murderer

You are a murderer. You live a pretty average life by your standards. You may be a gang member or have ties to organized crime. If someone pisses you off enough you cant help but want to kill them. You have your own set of morals and see killing as a way of simply eliminating a threat or a problem. You still like to laugh love and have fun and view murder as just another part of doing business. You will most likely meet your demise at the hands of another like yourself.
Results Breakdown:
74%Boring average person
71%Maniac
67%Serial Killer
62%Sociopath
60%Passionate person

i kinda like this answer

This hurricane is chasing us all underground.

*My Characters*
Lunatic Asylum
Founder
Founder

Data de inscriere : 07/01/2011
Varsta : 28
Mood I always seem to find myself fighting the law of equilibrium, the great leveling force that brings things to the mean and takes the 'cartoonishness' out of life. Perhaps I am doing a very unnatural thing. If Einstein were still alive I would ask him about it.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://orasul-intunecat.forumhit.ro/forum

Sus In jos

Re: What am i...?

Mesaj Scris de Vixi la data de Mar Iun 18, 2013 10:21 am

Am I a sociopath, serial killer or murderer?
Your Result: Boring average person

91%
You are a boring average person. You get up in the morning you have breakfast, you go to work and you look forward to the weekend. you vote, you pay your taxes when you have to. Your view of success in life is accumulation of expensive material possessions, though if asked you would answer love. Life could always be worse or better and you are never really satisfied. Congratulations! you are quite sane and quite normal. The world will always move on without you however it was no worse off for you being here.

89%
Passionate person

71%
Maniac

52%
Murderer

45%
Serial Killer

19%
Sociopath

well;)) nu sunt aşa rea

“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
Vixi

Data de inscriere : 17/06/2013
Varsta : 20
Mood eşti pirat ?

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum