What batman character would fall for you?

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

What batman character would fall for you?

Mesaj Scris de Lunatic Asylum la data de Mier Feb 20, 2013 6:41 am

za link
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1259279/What-batman-character-would-fall-for-you-girz-only/

and my result
Scarecrow
Wow, where to start with this one. Okay, Scarecrow is a perfectly sane villian, just evil. He doesn't care for anyone half as much as himself, and shows no impathy for any of his victums. Even if he were to take interest in someone, he probably would have intoxicated them with fear toxin before they even got a chance to interest him. He has a few of those who he gets along with such as Joker, Harley, maybe a few immates at Arkham. But other than that, he doesn't show affection...
Then he met you, he fell in love with you. And he feels you dont like him back, that there's no way you could like hin back. So when he's around you he can be aggresivly passionate towards you, as if not giving you a choice, or he taunt you until your mind cant take it anymore. He loves to trap you with words, and make you feel like he's getting deep into your head.
But theres something hidden here, he still loves you, and if you were ever in danger he would die to save you life. And if anything ever happened to you, if someone ever harmed you, well, let's just say who ever did any harm to you has a hell of alot comming there way. XD

o da:))) mi-a placut rolul lui ScareCrow in The Dark Knight, Cillian a fost genial :)))

This hurricane is chasing us all underground.

*My Characters*
Lunatic Asylum
Founder
Founder

Data de inscriere : 07/01/2011
Varsta : 28
Mood I always seem to find myself fighting the law of equilibrium, the great leveling force that brings things to the mean and takes the 'cartoonishness' out of life. Perhaps I am doing a very unnatural thing. If Einstein were still alive I would ask him about it.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://orasul-intunecat.forumhit.ro/forum

Sus In jos

Re: What batman character would fall for you?

Mesaj Scris de Belle la data de Dum Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

Batman
You scored batman himself. He isolates himself from the rest of the world, and people find it really hard to win over his trust and affection. But you pull it off nicly.

Batman loves you, and wouldn't let anything happen to you. And if something ever did happen to you, he wouldn't ever be able to forgive himself. B-)

Prinţul nu mai soseşte, oricine o ştie; şi poate că Frumoasa din Pădurea Adormită a murit.
( Lestat de Lioncourt în Regina Damnaţilor - Anne Rice )
Belle

Data de inscriere : 10/08/2012
Varsta : 19
Mood În care anume clipă m-am îndrăgostit de el nu voi şti niciodată. Dragostea mea pentru el s-a născut, poate, din nevoia mea de a iubi.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Mad Hatter la data de Dum Feb 24, 2013 9:28 am

Ok... so am facut testu de vreo 3 ori pt ca imi tot iesea egalitate intre riddler si joker, dar rezultatul a fost acelasi :)) Maybe it's a threesome

Joker
You scored the Joker. He doesn't let anyone in his heart, the only one that's gotten closest to winning his full affection, and being loved by him was Harley Quinn. And he hurts people for amusment, he's never fully understandable and people would rather just stay away from him in general.
Then he met you, and all that changed. His personality didn't of course, but he feel head over heels in love with you, and now he loves to play around with you, and have fun with you, let's say, blowing up building and stuff like that.
Even though HarleyQuinn is super jelous, and trys to harm you whenever you guys are alone in a room. I sugest you just kick her out of the picture already, maybe she can go live with poison Ivy for a while, who knows? But anyway, hope ya liked your result!! XD

Riddler
You scored the Riddler. He's super smart, lets not forget the slight case of insanity, and charming. He doesn't have as much issues opening his heart up to people as some of the other batman characters do, but he does have some problems revealing his past to people. And whenever a gril seemly flirts with him, he always finds it hard to believe because he is convinceed no one likes him...
Until he met you, he fell in love with you, and ever since then every other girl has looked unimportant and dull. Because now that he has you, he feels like your the most perfect person ever, and even if another girl liked him as well, he would see half the the things in her that he see's in you.

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic."

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do."
Mad Hatter

Data de inscriere : 09/01/2011
Mood It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de MeowC la data de Sam Mar 23, 2013 3:09 am

Batman
You scored batman himself. He isolates himself from the rest of the world, and people find it really hard to win over his trust and affection. But you pull it off nicly.

Batman loves you, and wouldn't let anything happen to you. And if something ever did happen to you, he wouldn't ever be able to forgive himself.

haha, he loves meeee

MeowC

Data de inscriere : 22/03/2013
Varsta : 23
Mood meowmeow

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum