What Nana guy is for you?

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

What Nana guy is for you?

Mesaj Scris de Lunatic Asylum la data de Dum Noi 27, 2011 6:07 am

za link:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/17043990/which-nana-guy-is-perfect-for-you

und za my result
Takumi Ichinose

Your perfect guy is Takumi, the cold and cruel bass player from TRAPNEST. Takumi is very strict and very dedicated to his work and always gets the job done. He will provide completely for anyone who is valuable to him but he can also ignore there feelings completely. He is cute and rich, but not very emotional. A date with Takumi would be going out somewhere really expensive.

iiii nu-mi pasa cum e, oricum e my fav:))))

This hurricane is chasing us all underground.

*My Characters*
Lunatic Asylum
Founder
Founder

Data de inscriere : 07/01/2011
Varsta : 28
Mood I always seem to find myself fighting the law of equilibrium, the great leveling force that brings things to the mean and takes the 'cartoonishness' out of life. Perhaps I am doing a very unnatural thing. If Einstein were still alive I would ask him about it.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://orasul-intunecat.forumhit.ro/forum

Sus In jos

Re: What Nana guy is for you?

Mesaj Scris de Vanity la data de Dum Noi 27, 2011 6:31 am

Nobuo Terashiman (Nobu)

Your perfect guy is Nobuo, the kind guitar player from BLAST. Nobuo abandoned his inheritance to travel to tokyo with his band and pursue his dream. He never really went without money before but he doesn't really need it. Nobu is kind and just enjoys staying by the side of his love, even if all they have is eachother. He will do anything to make that person happy. He is a kind and caring person but he also has alot of growing up to do, and he falls in love and gets hurt easily. He is perfect if you are the type that only needs to love and be loved, and can find happiness in simple things. A date with Nobu would be taking a walk or going to see the fireworks together.

O.O Nu mă aşteptam să fie el, dar e ok . E chiar foarte cute ^ ^

Vanity

Data de inscriere : 08/01/2011

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Absinthion la data de Mar Noi 29, 2011 3:51 am

Ren Honjo :X

Your perfect guy is Ren, the dark and sexy guitar player from TRAPNEST. Ren has had a troubled past and can be very aggressive, but he loves his partner with his whole being and is very loyal. He loves playing guitar and is very dedicated to doing his best for Takumi and the sake of the other band members. An date with Ren would be making dinner and then taking a long bath to talk about yourself. At times loneliness can make him crazy, and Ren is very needy emotionally, but he is perfect if your the type that needs to be needed.

❥ i couldnt spill my heart
Absinthion
Membru Fidel
Membru Fidel

Varsta : 23
Mood You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Seig Heil la data de Mar Noi 29, 2011 4:11 am

Shinichi Okazaki (Shin) <3333 ihihihi.

Your perfect guy is Shin, the young bass player from BLAST.Because of his work he is very good at talking with women and he always knows what to say. He bought an acoustic guitar so he could play love songs for Reira from TRAPNEST. With shin there is no first dates, his time is purely business and you get the best for what you pay for. However, he is still young and he may learn to love over time.

I hate endings - good or bad.

Spoiler:

I want to know what it is, this 'sin' they say I've committed.

Viaţa e ca o aruncare de zaruri, tragem să iasă şase-şase în fiecare zi.

Seig Heil
Membru Fidel
Membru Fidel

Data de inscriere : 09/01/2011
Varsta : 21
Mood If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Ultimate Wulf la data de Joi Dec 01, 2011 2:33 am

Your perfect guy is Ren, the dark and sexy guitar player from TRAPNEST. Ren has had a troubled past and can be very aggressive, but he loves his partner with his whole being and is very loyal. He loves playing guitar and is very dedicated to doing his best for Takumi and the sake of the other band members. An date with Ren would be making dinner and then taking a long bath to talk about yourself. At times loneliness can make him crazy, and Ren is very needy emotionally, but he is perfect if your the type that needs to be needed.

<3333 ahh.

“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”

'Hell, they say, is paved with good intentions'

Ultimate Wulf

Data de inscriere : 17/08/2011
Varsta : 24
Mood brilliant!

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Miss.Terious la data de Joi Dec 22, 2011 8:43 am

Your perfect guy is Yasu, the drummer and most reliable member of BLAST. Yasu is very loyal and is always there for his friends when they need him, he is studying to be a lawyer on the side and he is very smart. For a first date he would take you somewhere he knows you will like, Yasu pays attention to detail and always trys to make others happy.

O.O

Spoiler:

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Miss.Terious

Data de inscriere : 09/04/2011
Varsta : 22
Mood ...

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Rogue. la data de Joi Dec 22, 2011 9:29 am

Your perfect guy is Nobuo, the kind guitar player from BLAST. Nobuo abandoned his inheritance to travel to tokyo with his band and pursue his dream. He never really went without money before but he doesn't really need it. Nobu is kind and just enjoys staying by the side of his love, even if all they have is eachother. He will do anything to make that person happy. He is a kind and caring person but he also has alot of growing up to do, and he falls in love and gets hurt easily. He is perfect if you are the type that only needs to love and be loved, and can find happiness in simple things. A date with Nobu would be taking a walk or going to see the fireworks together.

o da :))

she is Katherine.
she loves to play games.
and she is sooo seductive.
Rogue.
Admin
Admin

Mood iritata in general. plina de energie tot timpul !

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DarkAngel la data de Sam Ian 19, 2013 6:53 am

But don't you know you're wasting your time? ...
DarkAngel

Data de inscriere : 19/01/2013
Varsta : 20
Mood Bored...

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de MeowC la data de Sam Mar 23, 2013 9:06 am

Your perfect guy is Takumi, the cold and cruel bass player from TRAPNEST. Takumi is very strict and very dedicated to his work and always gets the job done. He will provide completely for anyone who is valuable to him but he can also ignore there feelings completely. He is cute and rich, but not very emotional. A date with Takumi would be going out somewhere really expensive.

meeeeeeeeow :">

MeowC

Data de inscriere : 22/03/2013
Mood meowmeow

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus